Tuesday 9 October 2012

My FEET!


Date; 3rd of October

Start time; 9:30

Finish Time; 3:30







Hello,



   Well, second day at work. Yum! my feet are killing me, I've been standing all day and I got soaked. Not a happy camper right now!



   This morning the traffic in the village was chocker block, due to the rain, but I suppose that was understandable. I strolled in to work as I was early and started getting stuck in straight away.



    Nothing unusual really happened today. I got shown how to properly serve customers, and to use the price gun. It's officially my new favorite little gadget! On some item I had to change the dial to the invoice number and stock them behind the counter and others I had to scan on the till, change the dial to the retail price and stock on shelves all round the shop.

    This responsibility was time consuming, but I really enjoyed it. As I was stocking the shelves, I casually took a glance at what medication was assigned for what problem. I learned a lot from this which was mind boggling!

     At lunch I met up with my friend Ciara, we went for a roll together as I finally got to lift my feet, thank god!  I was starving as-well  so this made my lunch even better. I was back in at half one and did the same thing all over again.

      During my lunch two new orders came in so I had to stock them, add the prices and put them on the shelves. Some items were over ordered so I had to put the remaining medication in the stock room. The stock room was filled with shelves to the roof tops which were stacked with any medication you could ever think of!

        After I fixed up the shop and tidied the shop, Shirley let me know that I could head off early. She also informed me that i'm a very hard-worker and that i'm amazing with the customers. Let's just say, I smiled all the way home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment