Thursday 15 November 2012

Halloween..



Date; 31st of October
Start time; 9:30
Finish time; 3:30



Hello There:)

   Today was alright I guess, but when I got home i had aches and pains everywhere and anywhere. I think this due due to the way I slept last night and the was my posture wasn't up to full standard.
   When I got in to work at half nine, Carol was rushed off her feet so I decided this world be a good time to help her. She asked me to do numerous things, but I didn't mind at all. Firstly, I emptied a trolley load of priced and scanned items. This took me about an hour, nut that was okay, I guess, it was better than standing around and doing nothing.
     Then I filled the trolley again, and emptied that after it was all priced and put on to the till. This also took me a while, but I soon got to go for a quick sit down. I had a lovely chat with Bea and she was telling me about all the robbery's in Celbridge the past few weeks. I found this very shocking, but I carried on with work. 
      After my little break, Carol had received an order and she asked me to help her with it, so I did! She showed me how and where important prescription go in the back of the shop. The have a number of white shelves and everything is labelled and put in alphabetic order, so it's easier to find. I was putting away alot of things for a while, but it was grand.
     There was loads of little kids coming in, and they were all excited about Halloween. I thought this was really cute, and it cheered the whole shop up! I was told to give out lollies to the kids that came in, I loved this as most children were really friendly and full of chat.
      Time flew by, between pricing, labelling  stocking and putting away things, it was time to head home. To be honest, I was delighted, as I was brushed off my feet the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment